Office: 541-382-4123 | Cell: 541-408-3464
A real estate professional second-to-none in the Industry, Central Oregon real estate agent Laura Curry brings integrity, loyalty and professionalism to the Industry and to the clients she represents. A seasoned top-producing Broker who has honed her skills since 1991, Laura exemplifies the word REALTOR®.
Her real estate career began in 1991 on the Oregon Coast and upon coming to Bend to provide a lifestyle change and to raise her son (who is now a Millennial) and to live in beautiful Central Oregon. Laura has a true passion for her profession and prides herself in expert professional service to her clients’ in preferred communities in all prices ranges with emphasis in Luxury/Resort properties. She provides the resources necessary to help you make sound buying and selling decisions. She enthusiastically in a seamless process knows our market inside and out and can match her clients’ lifestyle, wants and needs to what is available in our marketplace finding the perfect home and a fabulous lifestyle along the journey of life.
From working with Bend’s top developer Brooks Resources in sales of vacant lots, townhomes, and residential product in gated golf course and upper-end planned communities to being a top-producing listing and buyer broker in the #1 top Independent locally owned Central Oregon brokerage Laura has that proven track record of success.
With a passion for the Arts and working within that Industry prior to real estate, and her continued education and accomplishments that includes:
· Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate, Oregon, 1991.
· Graduate Real Estate Institute (GRI) 1994.
· Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) 1996.
· Coldwell Banker Previews Property Specialist 1996/ Diamond Society 1996-1997/Presidents Circle 1998-1999.
· Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR) 1999.
· Certified New Home Specialist (CNHS) 2005.
· Seller Residential Specialist (SRS) 2017.
· Top Producer: Cushman& Company 2005-2010. Bend Premier Real Estate 2011 – 2019.
· Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist-2020.
You will find her relishing all that Central Oregon offers taking from her early years growing up in California and living in San Francisco and Southern California enjoying The Arts, Hiking, Reading, Gardening, Theater, Music, Movies, Poetry, Good food, Great Wine with family and friends, always creating a fulfilling and balanced life. Her favorite place to take a deep breath is the Hawaiian Islands.
Global Luxury Property Specialist
No Results Found.